Jake is 5 months old today! To celebrate, Jake just rolled over (front to back) by himself for the first time! Woo hoo!
Jake is getting really good at driving his little yellow car and can now use it to maneuver towards toys (video):


Jake likes to play with his new toys, and dribble a lot...
Angie had a few really early mornings this week and saw a gorgeous sunrise as she was walking into work:
Angie learned a very important lesson this week: always check the weather forecast, no matter how short your walk will be. Most importantly, avoid getting caught in an icy rain shower...

Monkey looooves cuddling with his daddy:

Our very dear friends Jessica and Carrie happened to be visiting from their far away homes (Australia and New Jersey, respectively) at the same time and stayed with us for a night this week. We had such a wonderful time!
Jessica and Evan with our two babies:
The next morning, we cooked a yummy breakfast and then Angie, Jake and the girls went for a beautiful (albeit chilly!) walk at Alum Rock park.
Jessica got a new camera recently and took some lovely shots!
So fun!

Jake is getting better at sitting up, but he still needs some support:
Cute baby pictures!
"To infinity, and beyond!"
Jake has learned how to blow raspberries:
Jake's hair is now very blonde! His eyes are dark blue with hazel streaks.






















2 comments:
I drooled over these photos when they first came out, but I just had to go back and drool some more. Jake is sooooo cute!
love,
Grammy
I loved these photos when they first came out, but I just had to get another "jake" fix so I came back to drool over them some more. He is sooooo cute!
love, Grammy
Post a Comment